ing) is the secure, world-wide roaming access service developed for the international research and education community. Having started in Europe, eduroam
has gained momentum throughout the research and education community and is now available in 70
territories. (Where can I use eduroam in the UK?
allows students, researchers and staff from participating institutions to obtain Internet connectivity across campus and when visiting other participating institutions by simply opening their laptop.
How do I connect to eduroam?
- Ensure your WiFi is switched on
- Connect to the wireless network named eduroam
- Enter your username: this is the educational email address provided by your institution (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter the associated password.
- Accept the certificate presented.
If you have issues connecting your device to eduroam
, email the IT Support helpdesk
, alternatively if you are on site the helpdesk is located in room 624. If you are a visitor, please contact your home institution for technical support. eduroam
usage at Godalming College is subject to the eduroam UK Policy