The College subidises the Uni-rider student bus ticket supplied by Stagecoach. Please check timings and availablity via the Stagecoach »
website. The Uni-rider ticket only applies to Stagecoach buses and cannot be used on Compass services. Please note that Countrywide buses are no longer available and these routes (43 & 46) are being serviced by Stagecoach on a temporary basis only.
Arriving by public transport
Godalming College encourages students to use alternative modes of transport and has schemes available to make public transport more affordable and accessible:
- Assistance with travel costs for students using the Surrey fare card scheme for bus and/or train journeys to and from college – contact Student Support Services to check if you are eligible.
- Subsidised bus services on Stagecoach routes across Surrey, Hampshire and West Sussex – buy your Godalming Unirider ticket online now from Stagecoach »
and save 25% with unlimited travel during the College year.
The College is ½ mile from Godalming Station - main Waterloo to Portsmouth line, and is served by several local bus routes. Use the links to National Rail enquiries and/or National Traveline for the current train and/or bus timetables, and the latest travel information.
The College now has a designated bus service from the Farnham and Hindhead area, click here »
for informaiton on this route.
Arriving by road
The College is close to the A3 and visitor car parking and the following facilities are available onsite:
- Disabled parking bays can be found at main entrances to the College
- The campus is fully accessible to wheelchair users
- Motorbikes and moped spaces are provided
- Cycle racks are available
The College has a student car park with limited parking. In order to park you must register your car with college security. Only safe drivers will be allowed on the campus; if you have to drive to college car sharing is encouraged. Godalming College is located in a residential area.