Coming to college is a big change from school life and we all work hard to help students adjust and take more responsibility for their learning and personal development. Alongside this ongoing support, it is to have the involvement of parents and guardians. You can help us in several ways:
- Check timetables.
- Keep in contact with Personal Tutors.
- Phone college in the case of absences and don’t go away on holiday in term time.
- Read reports and come to Parents’ Evenings - see the Important Dates » page.
- Help your student to get the balance between social life; paid work and study
- Encourage your student to familiarise themselves with the Exams » procedures.
Show an interest but learn to stand back. Be there for them.
Read on for latest guidance notices...