Our award-winning careers department has a great deal of experience when it comes to helping our students with their choices beyond Godalming. In addition to a well stocked Careers library, we have a wealth of resources on the Careers pages of Godalming Online, available to all students in college and at home. We can:
- Advise on the Higher Education application process from providing initial guidance on choosing universities to help with personal statements, open days, mock interviews and completion of application forms. Last year we helped over 600 students submit their online UCAS applications.
- Help with specialist further and higher education applications to art, music and performing arts colleges.
- Provide information about conferences and taster courses e.g. for medicine, veterinary science, law and engineering.
- Offer advice on Oxbridge applications through a specialist Oxbridge tutor.
- Provide information on gap year placements, employment opportunities and career options.
- Arrange visits by representatives from specialist careers such as the Armed Services to give presentations to interested students.
- Assist with job applications by providing help to write a C.V., arranging a mock interview or help finding job vacancies.
- Arrange careers activities during the year.
- Provide advice and guidance to individual students.
Visit our Useful Links »
for websites with helpful advice about Higher Education, student finance, taking a gap year and employment.